Impress your audience by locating a hidden object in the room.
A sealed bag containing a ring is passed between several people in the audience. Each of them reaches into the bag and chooses whether or not to take the ring out. Ask them to remove their hand from the bag in a fist, whether it contains the ring or not, so that neither you, nor anyone in the audience can tell who’s holding the ring. The magician can then use his special forces, such as questioning people, a truth machine, or any other favorite tactic, to pin point the person with the ring in his hand. They’re guaranteed to be thrilled every time!
So many variations:
- Use Chess pieces in the bag. Everyone takes out a single piece.
The magician identifies who has the Queen.
- Use one red cube amongst a collection of black cubes. Successfully guess who has it.
- Easily make your own!
- The Gimmick is generic and may be installed and used in limitless items and ways for
never-ending amazement. Try it on your body, in your hand in a bag, under a board or
table to detect a marked object from a distance.
- Multiple PinPointers can work simultaneously with a single receiver, either through vibrations
or a visual display on the MindWatch.
- Monitors and reports the battery level.
* Requires the AccessPoint (The MindWatch is optional).